Nothing is cooler than saving the world (and money!), right?
- Energy efficient with use of ECM fan motors
- Low ammonia charge
- A fraction of water used as compared to evaporative condensers
- No chemicals required
- Significant reduction in Safety Relief Valves
- Low cost of ownership with minimal maintenance
- Material trim on tubing and fins based on service conditions
- Unit mounted controls or integrated into facility controls via MODBUS
energy used per year
gallons of water
used per year
We love making a splash…
When a flash flood and a faculty pump caused the tunnels under our client’s hog pen to overflow with water, thousands of dollars were at stake. With that in mind, our foreman took a swim to save the swines by diving to the bottom of the tank releasing a valve to drain it. Even though he was soaked, the clients were stoked.
-JBS Swift in Louisville, KY